If you stop drinking; in two weeks, you will start to feel better.
~ CRAIG BECK
- Are you drinking on a daily basis?
- Do you plan your activities around your next drink?
- Have you tried countless ways to stop drinking?
You are not alone.
Alcohol addiction is increasing throughout the United States among adolescents, young people and adults.
Alcohol and drug abuse affects every person and every area of our lives throughout the world. If you think you might be a victim of alcohol addiction, download this free eBook:
How to Escape from Alcohol Addiction and Live a Life You Love!
Alcohol does not relieve depression - it makes it worse.
- Excessive drinking can decrease the amount of testosterone in a man's body and cause impotence.
- Two-thirds of the high school-age students who drink do so to the point of intoxication.
- The peak Blood Alcohol Level occurs 60 to 90 minutes after ingestion when the stomach is empty.
- The presence of food in the stomach slows the rate of alcohol absorption. However the amount of alcohol absorbed remains unchanged.
- Vomiting is part of the automatic defense system of the body activated to prevent more alcohol from being absorbed.
Alcohol is the #1 misused drug in the U.S.
"When you change the way you look at things,
the things you look at change."
~ Wayne Dyer